This morning I put the finishing touches on the mural and I am saying that it is done. Beginning to end it took me 27 days; although I skipped working on it a few days here and there and as it is pretty warm here now I only worked for a few hours each time in the mornings.
I learned a couple of things while doing this.
1. I do not particularly like using acrylic paints, for the simple fact that they dry too fast and there was next to no time for shading.
2. I actually can do a big project and finish it before getting bored with it. I have a short attention span.
Here is the finished mural, finished size 150 cm x 100 cm or about 60 inches x 40 inches. Many thanks to Alfredo for allowing me to use his picture for reference. The mural is of a scene in our downtown area, part of the malecon with the mountains in the background.