Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Bunny - SOLD

I have been thinking about getting out my pastels for a while now; but I have had so many ideas for oils that they stayed in their box.
Yesterday, while looking at photos on a page where photographers post their photos for artists to use for reference materials, I came across a photo of a bunny.  This gave me the perfect excuse to get out my pastels, along with the fact that all the oil paintings I have on the go are too wet to work on.
This is what I ended up with.

Title:  Bunny
Soft pastels on Canson Mi-Tientes pastel paper
Size:  Size of mat is 11 x 14 inches, painting is oval and approximately 8 x 10 inches.
For sale either matted or matted and framed.
It has not been sprayed with fixative as that tends to dull and darken the colours.



No comments: