Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Lunch Time and Noisy Blue Jay

This mornings work. Everyone seems to like Chickadees. I have done 2 and both sold before I could take them to the Jingle Bells Artisan Market last night. As well as the Blue Jay and Hummingbird that I had done. So, I may do more of those 2 also.
So this morning I did this fellow.

Title: Lunch Time
Soft pastel and pastel pencil on Uart pastel paper.
Size: 5 x 7 inches, not matted, not framed. **can be matted for an extra $5.00 **
For Sale: $15.00, plus shipping if not picked up in Lloydminster.

























Title: Noisy Blue Jay
Soft pastel on pastel paper
Size: 7 x 5 inches, not matted, not framed.  **Can be matted for an extra $5.00**
For Sale: $15.00 plus shipping if not picked up in Lloydminster.

No comments: