Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Spinning My Wheels

It seems like I have been painting on something everyday; but I don't seem to get anything much done.  Story of my life.

I did actually make it to art class last night and for all I accomplished I might as well have stayed home, oh well some days are like that.

Today I finished the blocking in on the water pump painting, so when it dries it will be ready to continue on with finishing it.



Yesterday I finished blocking in the Pelican painting and also did some of his feathers.  Lots to do on him still and also the water needs more work done on it also.





















Finally this afternoon I pulled this one out.  It is of the Church in Magdalena de Kino, Sonora.  I can't even remember when I started this one.  It was ages ago when I was also working on the 3 paintings of the blue doors.  When I finally finished the blue door paintings I was so tired of doing buildings that this church one got set aside.  Every time I would look at it I would just groan and turn away.  This afternoon I decided that I am not going to start anything new until I finish this church.  So I set it up and did a bit on it.  Some to do yet; but it is taking shape finally.  I will be so glad when this one is done.


















So that is what is keeping me busy and out of mischief.


No comments: